Saturday, August 4, 2007

Change of Leadership



Tomorrow Peggy and I leave for Indianapolis and General Council. We are going in two days early because of Peggy's commitment with Convoy of Hope. On Thursday we will be electing a new general superintendent. I have had the opportunity to work with our current superintendent, Thomas E. Trask (see photo), and I have appreciated his leadership. The same for the outgoing assistant general superintendent, Charles T. Crabtree. Yesterday I did a photo shoot at the Crabtree home for our tribute issue to both men. I have appreciated Bro. Crabtree since we were in the same district together in California. I also did a casual photo shoot earlier for Bro. Trask for TPE. I ask everyone to pray that God's choice of leadership for this crucial position will indeed be the two voted in.