Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Day After Peggy's Surgery

Peggy slept off and on through the night last night. I kept painkillers in her. Today was better earlier in the day, though she has been experiencing discomfort since afternoon.

The florist has visited often today. Thanks to all our friends and loved ones for these expressions of love. Friends have been bringing food, though Peggy hasn't been up to eating much yet.

The calls, emails and Facebook messages have been uncountable. Thank you all so much. If I have not responded to you individually yet I know you understand. We cherish every expression of love and support we have received. The song is true: I'm so glad I'm a part of the family of God.

You are all the best.

Keep praying toward Friday morning when we get the results of the pathology.