Thursday, January 8, 2009

Peggy Update

As I said in a Facebook update, I am taking care of Peggy. I did really well with the hot cereal, but the macaroni & cheese was a little complicated for me. My Malt-O-Meal was perfecto; that mac & cheese, well, I just figured all the ingredients should go in right at the beginning. I was wrong. Peggy lovingly pointed out that the instructions were very clear, if I would have read them all.
Peggy
This was an up-and-down day. Got to take some dressings off and she got to shower for the first time since surgery. Recurrence of pain later.

All in all, things are looking up. Anxiously awaiting tomorrow morning when we get pathology results and find (by faith) she will not need chemo or a second operation.

Thanks again to the many, many of you who have offered prayer and support.