Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Disappointed

Peggy had her post-surgery follow-up with her surgeon today. We are still grateful for the good news. He says we got the best possible result from the surgery.

However, there is a disappointment. All the area between the tumors was cancerous so they are looking at what they took out as one very large tumor and it appears Peggy will need to have chemo after all. She was prepared for it, but I did not expect it.

So that purple wig may be needed after all. I told her that if she loses her hair I will shave my head. She has forbidden me to do this however. She must think I look bad enough already.

So we worked out a compromise. If she loses her hair, I will cut mine short and wear a do-rag. May need some of you bikers to help me out with this. I don't want to look funny. The do-rag will need to look good in my new TPE profile shot.

We're not happy, but you have to laugh at times like this. Beats the alternative.