Monday, January 5, 2009

Peggy's Surgery for Cancer Is Tues., Jan. 5, 11:30 a.m.

Thank you to the many, many who have contacted us, expressed support and gotten my wife, Peggy, on numerous prayer lists.

Tomorrow she has surgery for breast cancer. We are believing God for the best-case scenario, which is: They get all the cancer. Nothing shows up in lymph nodes or elsewhere. 6 weeks of radiation. No chemo. Done. Healed.
Peggy scan cr
Unfortunately we will not have the pathology right away. Not sure when we will know this.

Thank you everyone for remembering to pray for my girl tomorrow morning. She is everything to me and, while I know God will bring her through, it is hard to see her go through this. My cancer was a lot easier.

I'm glad to be a part of the family of God and grateful for all the wonderful support we receive because of it.

Bless you all.