Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Busy-ness Strikes the Horn Blog

Posts have decreased as duties have increased in recent days. I've had a lot of traffic on this blog and I don't want to lose you. Blog Wisdom 101 says that to keep people coming back to your blog you need to post regularly. Daily is best. I'm maintaining a few other blogs as well, including TPE and 3 ministry blogs. This stuff is really all new. We also have a weekly magazine (which is a somewhat important part of my life and ministry) and a main Web site to maintain. I have a number of book projects going at any given time and have launched and maintained appreciation sites for our outgoing leaders, and recently, the military. For almost two years I have produced Bro. Trask's video "Chat With Pastors." I still travel on assignment and to speak. Oh, and take a listen to my podcast (tpe.podbean.com). We are having some interesting guests. Podcasting and blogging, as of this week, is in the process of being imported into our own AG domain. (That won't affect this blog.) We are also in the middle of a huge administrative transition with lots of special meetings, interviews, and surprises. My fishing rods have been lonely. Please don't leave. This is the blog where I can be myself as you may have noticed in the earlier post "Didn't Feel Like Myself Today." The fun is yet to come.

P.S. Send some stuff for me to post.