Saturday, September 8, 2007

Flickr Activated

I have just activated my Flickr account. My next step in becoming tech literate.ORBeachVerticalAs you know, I love photography. I have taken photos all over the world and had hundreds published. I have wanted to make my photos available for some time but didn't want to take a chance on losing my copyrights, having people download and use my photos without permission (which is really quite easy to do on the Internet). I just bit the bullet tonight and learned one more thing. My photos are protected against download. Please let me know if you think this is not working. Anyway, you can click on these Oregon photos and it will take you to my Flickr site where you can see larger versions and all the pix I have uploaded. I will upload photos there as I have time.

You can make comments on the Flickr site or here. Also, feel free to request any of my photos you would like prints or digital files of ... always free to my friends.P3110034